A Guest House Business in Sydney is for sale.
Popular `Tour & Education Group’ Accommodation (see point 5 below).
1. 25 rooms, plus 5 more rooms to be added later. Good mix of single, twin-share (with or without their own kitchens), 3 master bedrooms, 1 extra big master bedroom, share rooms and couple rooms. Huge balcony for relaxing and entertainment.
2. Occupancy rate varies between 73-80%. Working to achieve 85% target.
3. Highest income from working holiday visas and groups in 2018 and 2019. Highest (monthly) income was $43,000 in June 2018.
4. With covid19, that has obviously stopped. We changed our business model to Long Stay with some Short Stay guests. The Potential is there, to get back large group bookings later. This building is capable of accomodating 20-30 people at one time and was popular with tour & education groups.
5. Google search “Ozcareer” dot com au (in their domain name), they sent us many students every year.
6. Currently tenanted with long-term and short-term tenants. Short-term tenants rates are from $45/night for a single room, $60-70 for a double room and $90/night for a Master bedroom.
7. Recent renovations have improved the building and to attract new tenants.
8. We’ve done all the hard work, removed the bad tenants and kept the good ones. Renovation & change in management to attract better tenants.
9. Sale includes goodwill, furniture & equipment (not the building).
10. You could be a couple (husband & wife or significant other team). A family business or two partners together, using their superannuation as capital.
11. Your job may have been impacted by covid-19 and you are looking for new opportunities. You may have a dream of running a business like this. You don’t like to be tied down to a desk; you need flexibility and change in your day.
12. You have good people skills and enjoy meeting new people every day. You have great customer service skills and LOVE creating PLEASURABLE experiences for your guests.
13. There is a lot of potential with this business, to be discussed, see below example.
14. You could be a photographer or owner of an art studio, health therapy, modeling or beauty/makeup business. You could use 1-2 rooms for your business and possibly run a SCHOOL for photography classes. Or if you had a cafe or restaurant, you like meeting and serving people. If you have a hospitality licence, that would be an advantage.
15. Current business owners are too busy with their main business and other properties to continue to give this business the attention it deserves.
Are you the right person to transform and take this business in a new direction? Hint, the huge balcony with $million views could be a great entertainment area.
Please contact me on 0412074535 for more details. Inspection of the premises to be arranged by appointment.