Boston Brokers welcomes to the market, Breizoz French Creperie, This well-known and much-loved cafe is a Melbourne icon. We’re proud to present an incredible opportunity to purchase a well-established authentic French café and crepe restaurant with a loyal neighbourhood following, strong cashflow, a proven menu, and a rest/cafe liquor license ready to transfer.
If you love all things truly Parisienne then you’ll think you’ve died and gone to heaven when you go to Breizoz. Briezoz is a taste of the real France – casual, delicious and delightfully authentic. French galettes, crepes, apple cider and homemade ice-cream! Breizoz is an authentic Breton French Creperie in the heart of Melbourne serving traditional buckwheat crepes and cider.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 10:00 – 17:00
Wednesday – 10:00 – 17:00
Thursday – 10:00 – 17:00
Friday – 10:00 – 17:00
Saturday – 10:00 – 17:00
Sunday – 10:00 – 17:00
Breizoz French Creperieis located in Gertrude Street, Fitzroy.
Breizoz French Creperie occupies a main road position and sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses in a mixed commercial/ residential area (footsteps away from St Vincent’s Hospitals, Eye and Ear Hospitals) and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade all year round. Both locals and tourists. Weekends are so busy. Customers drive from all over Melbourne for their legendary Crepes.
The business was established in 2002 and has been under the same ownership since 2015. The business is nicely presented with a pleasing artisan feel. The business is well signed with massive triple fronted store with high exposure main road location, comfortably seating 30+ patrons inside, with seating for 28 alfresco outdoor dining.
The business is run and managed by the owner and 2 full time/ 4 part time member of staff.
Reasons to Buy-
• Unique niche product offering
• A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
• Liquor License 11pm
• Prime trading position in Fitzroy’s vibrant shopping centre, ideally positioned to capture trade!
• Long secure lease with excellent rental terms and conditions
• All fixtures and fittings included making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
• Small fully equipped commercial kitchen
• Ideal owner managed, partnership business or bolt on to an existing operation.
• Low running costs with inexpensive rent
• Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
• Perfect for an amateur baker looking for their first foray into self-employment.
• Scope extend the opening perhaps for breakfasts or as a bistro in the evenings, opportunity to further expand the menu offering.
• Great reviews and ratings
Breizoz French Crêperie not only serves exceptional traditional French crêpes without a fuss, it also endeavours to create a unique and wholly French atmosphere. Aside from the French art and staff, every third Wednesday Breizoz French Crêperie organises a French conversation evening. This is where French enthusiasts across Melbourne come together to gorge on crêpes and practice their language skills
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with heavy hearts only due to the owners wishes to pursue a change of direction. The vendor is keen to see his beloved food & beverage business passed to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
Boston Brokers highly recommends early enquiry to avoid disappointment.
This lovely little business is likely to attract considerable interest.