Don’t miss out on this rare chance to take the reins of an already-established local bakery with a cemented reputation as the go-to within the community! With everything you need to continue baking up the profits included in the sale, all you need to do is step in and start reaping the rewards!
Boston Business Brokers are delighted to bring to the market this exceptional Bakery which enjoys all the considerable commercial advantages of its prime and much sought-after position among other numerous complementary outlets in an attractive and most affluent area of Melbourne. This is a very well-established concern that has earned itself a priceless reputation with visitors and locals alike for its quality of fresh food, ambience and friendly service during 5 years highly successful trading.
The business is well-located on a busy road and surrounded by complimentary businesses. With residential housing close by, it also benefits from passing and repeat trade. Established in 2017, the Bakery is a successful and well-known business with an excellent reputation. The business provides good quality, traditional produce, freshly made breakfasts, lunches with a unique coffee brand complemented by breads, savoury and fruit pies, sausage rolls, pasties, cakes, vegetarian options, coffee, milkshakes and sandwiches, for dine-in, take-out, and catering.
The cafe features indoor dining plus, an attractive outdoor dining area, and ample parking. The sale includes the name, menu, goodwill, recipes, all equipment, furniture, and fixtures plus there is much demand for them to open on weekends and later in the evenings. – Great all seasons turn-key business. – Operating from very well fitted and attractive 80m2 premises with a well-fitted Serving and Display area, a well-equipped Commercial Kitchen, Bakery to the rear complete with baking appliances, ample storage, and bathroom.
– Turnover: $7,000 per week
– Tenure: There is a current lease which runs to 2028 and a leasehold rent of $39,000 per month
– Staff: The business is currently run by owners plus part time staff
– Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 5.00am-5.00pm, Saturday 5.00am-2.30pm. Closed Sunday.
– Amazing brand recognition and marketability throughout the region and growing social media presence with 4.3 Star reviews across the board.
– There is a good cross section of clientele throughout the trading day with Shoppers, Students, Tourists and fellow traders which creates regular footfall.
– Excellent opportunities for growth.
– Under-utilized kitchen capacity.
– High visibility double fronted corner premises, with proximity to the busy retail shopping centre hub, and makes it an ideal location for an entrepreneur/chef or owner/operator wanting to keep the concept as is or build an entirely new concept. Opportunity to expand menu offerings for future growth. Seller is willing to train buyer for an extended period to assure a smooth transition.
A full profile is available once a confidentiality & non-disclosure agreement has been signed. All arrangements to view are strictly by an appointment through the offices of Boston Business Brokers and no approaches whatsoever should be made to the owner or the business.
This gem will not only grow your bottom line, it may also grow your waistline.